What is so great about nasal rinsing?
Nasal rinsing has become part of the normal morning routine for millions of people.
It can temporarily relieve your congestion caused by:
• Bacteria and viruses (e.g. common cold or flu)
• Chronic sinusitis
• Hay fever
• Environmental pollutants
• Medical conditions, like nasal polyps and deviated septums
• … and more.
Watch our video from Dr. Donna on why to rinse.
How to Use ResQRinse®
Here’s a quick video showing you the simplicity of rinsing with ResQRinse:
1. Grab a saline packet and distilled water.
2. Add 1 saline packet to the resqrinse bottle.
3. Fill ResQrinse with distilled water up to the fill line.
4. Cover the bottle top with the bottle top and gently swirl to dissolve saline in the distilled water.
5. Attach lid back to the top of the resqrinse bottle and make sure the mouthpiece is aligned perpendicular with the bottle.
6. Cup lips around mouthpiece and fit the nose piece just inside your nostril.
7. Adjust the fit as needed by unscrewing the top and sliding the nosepiece up or down until there is a tight seal on your nose, but not stretching.
8. With lips on the mouthpiece, hover over a sink or shower basin and tilt your head slightly away from the bottle.
9. Gently squeeze the bottle as you blow into the tube.
10. Naturally, you should now have a stream of water flowing out of your nose.
11. Continue until about half of the water is gone and then switch sides and repeat steps 7-9.
12. There you did it! Now tell a friend how easy and relieving that was or let us know if you have questions or comments!
What is ResQRinse®?
ResQRinse is the easiest, most comfortable, most advanced way way to rinse your sinuses.
It’s the simplest, most natural and effective alternative to neti pot and electronic nasal rinses like Navage.
What makes ResQRinse® different?
• If you gag or have a disgusting feeling when you rinse, ResQRinse is for you.
• The NasalLock™ approach. Read more about nasal lock here: NasalLock™
• Basically, it uses the physiology of your nose and throat system to naturally irrigate your sinuses without letting the saline solution go down the back of your throat.
• Unlike electronic nasal rinses, like Navage and others, it doesn’t have any motors or “sucking” action that can cause non-natural issues.
• Save $100s – Unlike most electronic nasal rinses, our low price can’t be beat!
• You can use any saline packets with ResQRinse, though our customers say our proprietary pH-balanced, all-natural formula is the most soothing and comfortable. Read more about our exclusive formula HERE.
Be sure to watch our featured news spot below, which explains why ResQRinse has taken the sinus health market by storm. See our featured news spot in Alabama explaining.